Bridgeport DRO is an essential add-on when you are running these classic manual Bridgeport Milling Machines, so we picked the best quality next-generation LCD A30 by Aikron as the Digital Readout Display
The Bridgeport DRO core features :
- Multiple background colors.
- 7 inches true color LCD display with die-casting casing.
- Preposition displaying reminding.
- Built-in type operation manual.
- 34-bit core chip 64M running memory, high integration.
- Strong Anti-interference ability.
- Display the tool’s current position and drawing preview.
- Touch probe supported to measure the workpiece.
The Bridgeport DRO functions:
- Zeroing, Data Recovery
- Preset value
- Metric and Imperial switch
- Power-off memory
- Encoder selection(Linear or Rotary)
- Linear Compensation & Non-linear compensation
- Counting Direction Setting
- ABS/INC Coordinate
- 200 sets of SDM Coordinates
- REF function
- Centering / 1/2
- Smooth R
- Simple R
- Radius and Diameter Conversion
- Axis Summing
- Taper Measuring
- 16 Sets of Tool Offset
- Preposition Displaying Reminding.
- Feed Rate
- Linear Measuring Basing Rotary EncoderDistance to Go, Oscilloscope Function
The linear scale core features:
- Linear scale by AIKRON is with 90°NSK brand five-bearing sliding structure. Silky smoothy movement throughout.
- Adopting aviation-grade aluminum, effectively avoid any scale bending.
- Full double sealing structure, swarf, and coolant proof.
- Medium size is an ideal choice for most normal applications.
The benefits of using the Aikron LCD DRO system on your Bridgeport mill!
Want an easy way to get accurate measurements? then you should definitely consider using an LCD digital readout. Here are just a few of the benefits of using this type of DRO:
- They’re extremely accurate.
- They’re very easy to use.
- They’re very affordable.
- They offer a wide range of features.
- They’re perfect for a wide range of functions.
- They can be a contribution of accuracy to your milling machines.