AIKRON SLIM TYPE LINEAR ENCODERS FEATURES:
● AIKRON slim linear encoder dopted 45°NSK brand five-bearing sliding structure; Silky smoothy movement throughout.
● Adopting aviation-grade aluminum, effectively avoid any scale bending.
● Full sealing structure, swarf, and coolant proof.
● Super small size, an ideal choice for applications that get limited installation space.
● Measuring Range:100mm-570mm
● Grating Pitch:20μm
● Output Signal:5V TTL / 5V RS42
● Cross Section:18*20mm
● Working Temperature:-10℃—60℃
● Storage Temperature:-20℃—70℃
● Sealing Protection Class: IP54
● Maximum Moving Speed:60M/Min
● Reference Point: Every 50mm
● Phase Displacement:90°±10°
Why slim linear encoders?
The aikron slim linear encoder is widely used, they can be applied to profile projector, video measuring machine, Coordinate measuring machine, optical comparator, tool presetter, toolmaker microscope, etc.
In some lathe installations, the X-axis is very limited to install usual linear encoders, this leaves slim scales a huge market, as they are very flexible to be installed on the cross slide of the lathes, and in some mini lathes and small milling and drilling machines, they are the ideal linear encoder to be considered of.
Compared to the normal type linear encoders, they are however can not be made over 1000mm, usually below 500mm, this is because the longer length is reached, it is harder to get them shipped, there is glass inside the aluminum, which brings challenges to transportation.
Compared to magnetic scales, they are with much higher accuracy, very high precision linear encoders with NSK Japan five-bearing sliding structure can be silky smoothy movement throughout; Magnetic scales, however, can be cut to any desired lengths, so customers will not need to worry about making mistakes when placing an order if they found the lengths are too short or too long, they can easily cut the magnetic scale to the lengths needs, While customers need to rethink about the actual length needed for the linear glass scale because they can not cut glass scales themselves.