LCD digital readout A30P by Aikron is a 7 inches LCD digital readout that is perfect for milling machines, lathes, grinders, and E.D.M. It is a smart and fast-running digital readout that is also affordable in price. This DRO display is a great choice for any workshop that wants to improve its efficiency and machining accuracy.
- Aikron A30P DRO available in 2 axis,3 axis,4 axis,5 axis
- Multiple background colors
- Languages available in English, German, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Italian, Portuguese,Greek…; More to come!
- Power Dissipation: 15W
- Voltage Range: AC80V-260V / 50HZ-60HZ
- Operating Keypad: Mechanical Keypad
- Input Signal:5V TTL or 5V RS422
- Input Frequency: ≤4MHZ
- Resolution Supported For Linear Encoder: 0.1μm、0.2μm、0.5μm、1μm、2μm、2.5μm、5μm、10μm
- Resolution Supported For Rotary Encoder: ＜1000000 PPR
Aikron LCD DRO A30P FUNCTIONS:
- Zeroing, Data Recovery
- Preset value
- Metric and Imperial switch
- Power-off memory
- Encoder selection(Linear or Rotary)
- Linear Compensation & Non-linear compensation
- Counting Direction Setting
- ABS/INC Coordinate
- 200 sets of SDM Coordinates
- REF function
- Centering / 1/2
- Smooth R
- Simple R
- Radius and Diameter Conversion
- Axis Summing
- Taper Measuring
- 16 Sets of Tool Offset
- Preposition Displaying Reminding.
- Linear Measuring Basing Rotary Encoder
- Distance to Go, Oscilloscope Function
- EDM Function (Optional, Pre-Order only)
- RS232 Interface (Optional, Pre-Order only)
- Rotation Speed Measuring (Optional, Pre-Order only)
How does the digital readout work?
A digital readout is a display that shows numerical information. It works by converting the input signal linear encoders or magnetic scales sometimes, rotary encoders into a series of numbers that are displayed on the screen.
Why do you need a digital readout on your milling machine?
A digital readout is a great way to ensure accuracy when milling. It provides a precise measurement of the material being milled, which helps to minimize mistakes and produce a high-quality finished product. A digital readout is especially beneficial when milling smaller pieces, as it ensures that every cut is made with precision.
There are no reviews yet.